Utah Easter Egg Hunts and Easter Events
We’ve started a list of Easter events around town. This is a long list and a growing list. You may want to bookmark or pin it. If you or someone you know is hosting an Easter Egg Hunt or other Easter activity, the sponsor/ host, can submit it on this form found here.
-Ogden Nature Center Egg-cellent Adventure: at 966 W 12th Street from 10 am – 12 pm. Are you ready for a unique Easter egg hunt? Join the Ogden Nature Center on a true egg hunt challenge. Cost is $3/members or $6/non-members.
-Murray Easter Egg Splash: at Murray Pool. $2 for Park Center Members & $5 for non-Members. Tickets are available 4/9.
-South Davis Recreation Center Easter Egg Dive: at 550 N 200 W. Space is limited to 50 participants and check in starts at 8:45 am. Cost is $5.
-Antelope Island Easter Egg Hunt – at Bridger Bay Beach at 10 am. Entrance fee to the park is $9 per vehicle up to 8 people. for more information call 801-721-9569.
- Antelope Island Do Bunnies Lay Eggs? – at the Visitor Center at 3 pm. We will take a short hike outside to look for these famous spring-time critters. Entrance fee to the park is $9 per vehicle up to 8 people.
- Discovery Gateway Children’s Museum – This event will kick off with a private Easter Egg Hunt in Kids Eye View before the museum opens, then dye your own Easter eggs and conduct egg-speriments in the Kem and Carolyn Gardner Theater where the Easter Bunny will visit and will be available for pictures. Preregistration is required and cost $10/members; $13/nonmembers.
-George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park Easter Egg Hunt – at 10:30 am & 1 pm. Join us for a fun morning of Easter egg hunts! Admission: $3-$5.
-Clearfield Easter Egg Dive – at the Clearfield Aquatic Center.
-Dimple Dell Easter Egg Dive: at Dimple Dell Rec Center (10670 S 1000 E) starting at 8:35 depending upon age. Registration begins 3/21 and space is limited. Cost is $5.50/per child.
-Fairmont Aquatic Center: at 10:30 am at 1044 E Sugarmont Dr. Admission is $4.
-Grand America Afternoon Tea with the Easter Bunny & Easter Brunch – Saturday, April 19 at noon & 3pm $20 per person, plus tax and gratuity – reservation required 801-258-6708. You’ll be treated to a traditional English tea service and the Easter Bunny will make a special appearance.
Easter Brunch is scheduled for Sunday, April 20 at 9am-2:00pm. $49 Adults & $24.50 children. This extravagant buffet is held in the Grand Ballroom with live music.
-Hee Haw Farms: Ticket window opens at 9am and the hunt begins at 10am. Activities to follow the hunt. Admission is $6 for 2 and older (including adults).
-Hogle Zoo Egg Hunt: from 10 am – 2 pm, join the zoo for an egg hunt sponsored by Village Inn. Also includes Easter craft and photo with the Easter bunny. Activities included in the price of admission.
-Heber Valley Spring Easter Trains: Scheduled for April 17-19. Includes 45 min. train ride to Soldier Hollow Platform with the Easter Bunny on board. There will be songs and games and each child will receive their own special Easter Egg. Tickets are $15.
-Utah Food Allergy Network - at Southwood Park (6150 S 725 E) at 9:30 am. There will be 2,000 plus eggs filled with toys and stickers as well as crafts and an Easter Bunny dancing the Bunny Hop. Cost is $4/child in advance or $5/child the day of.
-St. George Easter Egg Dive – at SHAC Swimming Pool (1144 N Lava Flow Dr.). Registration @ 11 am and dive starts at noon. Cost is regular admission.
-Thanksgiving Point Easter Eggstreme: The fun returns to Electric Park from 10am-1pm with tons of activities for all ages including rides on the cow train and grain train, inflatables, an obstacle course, face painting, sack races and other games. Advance tickets are Adults/$6 (non-member) & Child/$10 (non-member). Week of prices are Adults/$6 & Child/$12
- Wairhouse Trampoline Park: Indoor Easter Egg Hun at 1pm & 4pm. Meet the Easter Bunny and get your face painted. Included in the price of admission.
-Weber County’s Fort Buenvantura: Come join us April 19 & 20 for a recreation of the fur trade era gatherings of trappers and Native Americans. With shooting contests, canoe races, trader’s row and primitive camping. This family event offers something for everyone.
-West Valley Breakfast with the Bunny & Egg Hunt & Egg Plunge- at West Valley City Family Fitness Center (5415 W 3100 S) at 9am. Registration deadline is 4/14. Cost is Adults/$7, Youth (4-11)/$5, Children (1-3)/$3.
Egg Hunt times varies by age and cost $2 for members & $3 for non-members.
-Wheeler Farm Children’s Easter Egg Hunt: Wheeler Farm (6351 S 900 E) at 9 am, 10:30 am, 12 pm. $12 per child includes the hunt, Easter pail, chocolate eggs, chocolate Easter Bunny and wagon rides. Must pre-register here.
- Young Living Lavender Farm Eggstravaganza: Enjoy these entertaining activities: Easter Bunny photo booth, Pony and wagon rides, Face painting, Paddleboats, Concessions available for purchase And more! Admission is $5/12 and up; $3/children 3-11.
-Zermatt Resort in Midway: Eggsperience many fun Easter family activities which include a pancake breakfast, Easter carnival, magician, bounce houses, Easter egg hunt and more. Go here for more details.
-Gardner Village Easter Brunch: Sunday April 20 from 9am-2pm at The Gathering Place. Adults/$21.95 and Kids/$12.95 (ages 3-11)
-Jeremy Ranch Easter Brunch: 9 am – 12 pm, come celebrate Easter and enjoy great food.
-Yuba State Park Rotten Easter Egg Hunt: The Easter Bunny is running a little behind this year. Come to the Oasis campground pavilion at 1 pm for an Easter egg hunt and search for as many goodies and prizes as possible, but let’s hope there won’t be too many rotten eggs. Cost is $3/child and day-use fee is $7 per car with up to 8 occupants.
Salt Lake Free Easter Egg Hunts and other Utah Counties
-Jewish Festival of Freedom – April 14-22
-Taylorsville Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt – at Taylorsville Library (4870 S 2700 W) at 8:30 pm.
-Herriman Teen Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt - at Herriman Library at 7 pm.
-Park City Swaner EcoCenter Spring Celebration – at Newpark Plaza and Swaner EcoCenter at 2:30 – 5 pm. Join us to celebrate Earth Day, Easter and Spring! Eco-friendly crafts and activities for the whole family. This event is free to attend, however, some activities may involve a small fee.
-Riverdale – at Riverdale Park (4200 S Parker Drive) at 10 am.
- Cedar City Teen Flashlight Eggstravaganza – at the Park Discovery Playground at 8:30 pm.
-Midvale Copperview Recreation Center – at 8446 S Harrison Street at 9:00pm.
- Farmington Bunny Bop & Bonnet Contest – at the Shops at Station Park at 1 – 3 pm.
- North Logan – at Elk Ridge Park at 11 am.
-West Valley Teen Flashlight Egg Hunt – at Centennial Park West Softball Complex at 8:30 am.
- Bear Lake – at 11 am at Garden City Park
-Cottonwood Heights Teen Egg Hunt – at 7 pm at 7500 S 2700 E
- Logan Easter Walk – at 10 am at Downtown Logan. Enjoy a wonderful time as downtown businesses open their doors and welcome you with Easter candy for children…and moms and dads! If you are a fan of the downtown Halloween Walk, then this is an event for you!
-Riverton Teen Easter Egg Hunt – at CR Hamilton Sports Complex (3700 W 13800 S) at 9pm.
-West Valley Teen Flashlight Egg Hunt – at 9 pm at Family Fitness Center (5415 W 3100 S).
-Utah Field House of Natural History State Park Museum – at 8:30 am – 11 am. Come for an egg hunt inside the museum. Call 435-789-3799 for more information.
-Draper – at 10 am at Galena Hills Park. Meet the Easter Bunny and hunt for over 20,000 eggs filled with candy and prizes. Ages 12 and under.
- Cedar City – at 9 am at Main Street Park. Over 23,000 eggs, plus 8 bikes and 100 gift baskets will be given away.
-Clearfield - at Fisher Park (934 S 1000 E) behind the Clearfield Aquatic Center. This is a free event, however, concessions will be available for a small fee.
-Cottonwood Heights – at Butler Fields (7530 E 2700 W) at 10 am.
-Eagle Mountain – at Nolan Park at 10:30 am.
-Farmington – at Forbush Park at 10 am. Ages 0-12.
-Fruit Heights – at 910 S Mountain Road at 8 am.
-Herriman – at W&M Butterfield Park at 10 am.
-Highland – at Heritage Park (5381 W 10400 N) at 9:30 am for egg hunt and cookie decorating.
-Hurricane – at Three Falls Park (663 W 900 S) at 9 am.
-Hill Aerospace Museum - at 7961 Wardleigh Rd, Bldg 1955 at 9 am.
-Ivins – at Unity Park begins at 7:30 am with a pancake breakfast (there is a fee for the breakfast) and the egg hunt at 9 am.
-Kaysville - at Barnes Park (950 W 200 N) at 9 am.
-Kearns – at 9 am at Kearns High School.
- Logan – at 10am at Cache Valley Mall.
-North Salt Lake Egg Hunt – at Hatch Park (50 W Center Street) at 10 am
-Ogden – at Friendship Park (655 E 5500 S) at 9 am. Come early at 8 am for pictures with the bunny.
-Orem – at Mountain View High School at 9 am.
- Plain City – at 1pm at Town Square Park (2425 N 4425 W).
-Provo – at BYU Fields at 11 am. Come join us with Cosmo and Zippy the Chipmunk to search for eggs and enjoy activities. Arrive early to enjoy crafts, get a photo with the Easter Bunny, and get ready for the hunt.
- Provo Spring Festival – at 6 pm at Rock Canyon Park. There will be free activities/interactive games, delicious food trucks, and community partners/vendors. The Disney movie Frozen will be shown at dusk!
-Riverton Easter Egg Hunt – at CR Hamilton Sports Complex (3700 W 13800 S) at 10am.
-Roy – at Sand Ridge Park at 10 am.
- Salt Lake – at 9am at the Sorenson Multi-Cultural Center (855 West California Ave).
-Saratoga Springs – at Neptune Park at 9am. Breakfast will be served between 8am-10am for a fee (cost is $4/adults, $2/children under 12, $15/family).
-South Jordan – at City Park (11010 S Redwood Rd) at 10 am.
-Spanish Fork – at Spanish Fork City Sportspark (295 W Volunteer Dr) at 9 am.
-Spanish Fork – at 9 am at Spanish Fork Parks and Recreation (3300 E Powerhouse Rd).
-Springville – at Springville High School (1205 E 900 S State) at 10 am.
-Syracuse – at Founders Park (1500 S 1900 W) at 10 am.
- Tooele – at Millersports Park. Miller Motorsports Park will host the annual Tooele County Easter Egg Hunt. Gates open at 10:00 a.m., and the Easter Egg Field will be open at 10:30 a.m. for kids aged 2-3 and special-needs kids; 11:00 a.m. for kids aged 5-7; and 11:15 a.m. for kids aged 8-11.
-Vernal – at Lapoint Park (10762 E 6900 N) at 9 am.
-West Bountiful – Behind City Hall
-West Valley – at Centennial Park West Softball Complex at 8:30 am
-Alta Ski Resort – The area in front of Alta Java, 11:00am sharp start ~ be there on time, eggs go fast!
-Homestead in Midway – Egg hunt starting at 12 pm. Easter Brunch available at 10 am – 2 pm; price $44.95/adults, $29.95/ages 6-12, $10/ages 5 and under.
-Park City Mountain Resort - in the Kids Korral at 9am for kids 6 and under. Older children and adults are invited to hunt for the Golden Egg in the all mountain hunt.
-Sandy Alta Community Center – at 10351 E State Highway 210 in front of Alta Java at 11 am.
- SnowBasin Resort – at 3925 E Snowbasin Road at 10 am.
-Snowbird Ski Resort – meet at the Plaza Deck at 9am for ages 0-11.
Our contributors spend a vast amount of time researching and creating this list for you to enjoy. We love when you share the information found on the site however, when posting to another site or newsletter we ask that you contact us first and add a link back to our site giving credit to where you found the information. Thank you.
The links within the post may be affiliate links. View full disclosure.