The following content may be sponsored or include affiliate links. View full disclosure.
Have you tried the Tortilla Land tortillas yet? They are delish and all you have to do is toss them in a pan for a few until they are cooked.
- 6 whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- ½ cups Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cumin
- 4 cloves minced Garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Place the chicken breasts and a shallow dish (with a lid). In a small bowl, whisk together above ingredients. Pour over the chicken and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Then grill the chicken and cube.
- 1 Pineapple (grilled on the BBQ or grill pan)
Cube 1/2 of the Pineapple and cut the remainder into spears to go on the side.
- 1 whole Jalapeno (ribs and seed removed) diced
- ½ whole Red Bell Pepper diced
- ½ whole Red Onion, Finely Diced (soak in water if it seems to strong for your taste)
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
- ½ teaspoons Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
Combine the cubed pineapple and above ingredients.