Have you tried the Tortilla Land tortillas yet? They are delish and all you have to do is toss them in a pan for a few until they are cooked.
- 6 whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- ½ cups Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cumin
- 4 cloves minced Garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Place the chicken breasts and a shallow dish (with a lid). In a small bowl, whisk together above ingredients. Pour over the chicken and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Then grill the chicken and cube.
- 1 Pineapple (grilled on the BBQ or grill pan)
Cube 1/2 of the Pineapple and cut the remainder into spears to go on the side.
- 1 whole Jalapeno (ribs and seed removed) diced
- ½ whole Red Bell Pepper diced
- ½ whole Red Onion, Finely Diced (soak in water if it seems to strong for your taste)
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
- ½ teaspoons Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
Combine the cubed pineapple and above ingredients.